I have to give a shout out to the 4 peeps that came up with the questions..Tami at Talking with Tami, Tanii at Ethnically Ambiguous, Megan at Everyday Mama (your's truly!!), and April at A Kingly Affair. Thank you so much ladies!!
If you'd like to participate, head over to Keely @ Mannlands, copy the questions, answer em & go back to link up!!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I think it would probably be France or Italy. I've never gone out of the US but they seem like lovely places.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Wearing gloves in the summer for me! I have the most embarassing always-sweaty-hands. My hands even sweat when I'm cold!! YUCK.
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Baked usually, because I know how bad fried food is & I def don't need the extra poundage.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
I would love to chat with Kathryn Heigl, she seems so down to earth & she's gorgeous. As for men, definitely Dane Cook, Zac Efron, & (notice I didn't say 'or') Shia Lebaouf....and um, just because they are HOT & seem pretty cool too.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Preteen it was Babysitters Club & then moved to Sweet Valley High & Lurlene McDaniel's series.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
I honestly have none. I hardly ever get to watch TV & when I do, it's usually a movie.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Just hearing that boosts my spirit!
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
Do they have dancers? I would be one of those....even if they didn't. I'd be a new act!