No wait, too late for that...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Okay well I guess it IS the new year but man, I am slow on keeping things updated lately. Maybe one of my resolutions should be to try & keep up with this blog!
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna make a list of some things I'd like to improve this year & things I'm super excited about this coming year.
I'm resolving to...
1. Enjoy my pregnancy. Every single day of it! This will be my very last baby *sniff* so I must enjoy it :)
2. Study for & pass my test to be a certified pharmacy tech. I'm so close yet so far away. I'm such a procrastinator. And it's even paid for!! Gah.
3. Try to write a blog post every day. I'm gonna try really hard!!
4. Start brushing & flossing my teeth twice a day. Last year my resolution was to floss daily & I did it every day! Super proud of that :D
I'm looking forward to...
1. Living by myself for the very first time. I never have! I went from living under my mom's roof to being married at 18 & living with my husband. Now it will just be me & my 2 (then 3) kiddies :) Should be interesting!
2. Having a new lil baby around!! I can't wait to find out what he/she is! I want a little girl SO bad. I even put Noah's hair up in a ponytail tonight & boy, it felt good! HAHA! Hey, I was just seeing if it was long enough (and it was).
3. Continuing living my life one day at a time. I don't know when I discovered it but I think it was within the last year or two, living your life one day at a time is probably the best idea EVER. People tell me they think I'm "strong" but honestly, I think I just have learned to handle stress. I live each day as a new start, I don't worry about the next day. Well, sometimes I do, but I push it aside & wait until I get there to start solving. I think it stems from my personality, I am not a planner. Never have been. I get major anxiety just thinking about planning something in advance, haha!
Anyway, I hope you all made some good healthy resolutions for yourself. We all need some motivation in life. I'm always trying to find new ways to better myself. I'm nowhere near perfect! :D